To apply for a grant from the N7 Fund, you must fill out the following application by November 15, 2015 11:59 PM PST. Grant requests up to $10,000 (CASH ONLY).
To be eligible to receive an N7 grant, an applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Submit a complete application.
- For U.S. applicants, you must be one of the following:
- A 501(c)(3) public charity;
- A Federally-recognized Indian Tribe; or
- A school, but you must have a fiscal sponsor who has tax-exempt status.
- For Canadian applicants, you must be a non-profit entity.
- Primarily serve the Native American or Aboriginal community.
- Have a sports, wellness, or physical activity focus.
- Serve youth, high school age or younger.
- Describe how you measure success and results.
- Agree to provide reports demonstrating success and results from N7 grant funds.
- Applicants that demonstrate consistent or sustained community programming and impacts, rather than one-time events, will be given priority.
All applicants will receive final funding result notification by end of April 2016.
The N7 Fund application is now closed.