ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON OCTOBER 2, 2017
To be eligible to receive an N7 grant, an applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Nike N7 Fund makes grants of $15,000USD or $20,000USD.
- For U.S. applicants, you must be one of the following:
- A 501(c)(3) public charity;
- A Federally-recognized Indian Tribe; or
- A school, but you must have a fiscal sponsor who has tax-exempt status.
- For Canadian applicants, you must be a non-profit entity.
- Program must serve the Native American or Aboriginal community. (No less than 90%)
- Have a sport or physical activity focus.
- Serve youth, ages 18 years of age and under.
- Agree to provide reports demonstrating results from N7 grant funds
- Applicant organization is well managed.
- Goals are feasible and well-planned and project budget is reasonable.
- Likelihood of success is high.
- Cost per participant is realistic.
- Community need and support are clear.
- Measurement plan is feasible.
- Nike N7 support will have significant impact given the project size.
- Nike N7 support may leverage additional resources.
Not Eligible for Funding
- One-time event support
- Individuals (including scholarships, stipends, fellowships, and personal assistance).
- Group or individual travel.
- Research or project planning activities.
- Support for elite or private sports camps, programs, or teams.
- Publications or audio visual projects.
- Endowments, memorials, budget deficits, or fundraising activities.
- Religious organizations whose programs do not have a secular or community focus.
- Lobbying, political, or fraternal organizations.
- Capital projects unless Nike N7’s award would be the final funding needed.
- Projects and events occur prior to a Nike N7 Fund award.
N7 Fund Grant Application